Videos from the second National Conference on Cover Crops and Soil Health have been released.
The meeting served as an opportunity to learn how cover crops are being used by innovative farmers across the country and gain important insights on improving soil health from producers, conservation leaders, and scientists.
Headliners for the conference included:
- Keith Berns, a nationally known Nebraska farmer on the topic of carbonomics
- David Montgomery, a geologist and popular author on soils and erosion, whose latest book is titled Growing a Revolution: Bringing Our Soil Back to Life
- Dan DeSutter, a grain farmer from the central Corn Belt and a long-time no-tiller and cover crop use
- Trey Hill, a grain farmer from the eastern Corn Belt and also a long-time no-tiller and cover crop use
- Jimmy Emmons, a rancher and grain farmer from the Southern Plains, who grazes cover crops
Source: Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education